Monday, March 8, 2021
- Who is the most influential woman you know? How does she inspire you?
- Do you think women have equal rights to men today? Why or why not?
- Why do we need a special month to honor women?
- What types of stereotypes do people have about women? Why can stereotyping be dangerous?
- List three important qualities women should have and three important qualities that men should have. Were the traits you listed different for men and women? What can you learn by examining these differences?
- Do you think men and women are naturally different from one another? Why or why not?
- What are some of the biggest challenges that women face today? How will these change in the next 20 years?
- Research a woman who was the first female to work in a traditionally male field. What kind of struggles do you think she faced?
- Why is it hard for women to gain access to jobs and communities that are traditionally male? How will others in the field perceive her?
- What are some important gains women have made throughout history?
- Which achievement made by feminists are you most thankful for? Why?
- When do you think America will have its first female president?
- Eleanor Roosevelt once said: “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” How does this quote relate to feminism and the struggle for equal rights? How can you use it to inspire your own actions?
- Who is your favorite historical female figure? What do you admire about her?
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
Sunday, February 7, 2021
This list of children's book to movie adaptations ranks the best of these children's books that have been adapted into feature films. Children's books made into movies are always fun because children already know the characters. Enjoy reading these titles!
Tuesday, February 2, 2021
Thursday, June 25, 2020
Please click this link!